Total Transformation Dental and Spa, the dental practice of Julie Baxter Marshall, DMD and Douglas Baxter, DMD, offers Invisalign to their patients for teeth alignment. Invisalign is the most advanced clear aligner system backed by 20 years of clinical research on more than 700 patients. Drs. Baxter and Marshall are pleased to bring all the benefits of Invisalign to Winder, Ga.
Advantages of Invisalign.
Dr. Marshall’s and Baxter’s patients prefer Invisalign for straightening their teeth for several reasons:
- The clear aligners are not visible to others.
- Because the Invisalign aligners can be removed, patients can enjoy all the food and activities they love.
- Flossing and brushing are easy when one removes the aligners.
- Patients do not have to worry about broken wires or brackets.
- There is no pain caused by sharp brackets and wires of traditional aligners.
- In addition, a special teen program is geared to the needs of adolescents with greater compliance and results.
Why Have Your Teeth Aligned?
- It’s hard to remove plaque and bacteria from misaligned teeth. This can lead to inflamed gums, soft tissue damage, receding gums, pockets between teeth and gums, bone loss and tooth loss.
- Poorly aligned teeth can put extra stress and pressure on teeth and the jawbone. This condition can lead to receding gums, gum disease, indentations at the gum line, cold sensitivity, fractured/cracked teeth and tooth loss.
- Problems that start in your mouth can spread to the rest of your body. Severe gum infections may increase risk of heart disease, stroke, lung diseases, problems in pregnancy, complications related to diabetes and even Alzheimer’s disease.
How do you know if you are a candidate for Invisalign? Make an appointment with either Dr. Marshall or Baxter for an evaluation. Members of the Dental Savings Plan at Total Transformation Dental & Spa get $1000 off the cost of Invisalign.